Welcome to my cookbook! I have several recipes that folks have asked for, so I decided to post them here. Some are included in the ward cookbook, but many of them are things I found after that was published so I wanted a place to put them so my family had access to them. I'll add to this as I find things that I think need to be shared. If you have a recipe you'd like to add, let me know and I'll add you as a contributor.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Swedish Pancakes

3 eggs
1 ½ cups flour
3 cups milk
½ tsp. salt
2 tbs. sugar

Mix all ingredients in a blender.  This batter is VERY thin.  Pour approx. ¼ cup batter onto buttered griddle, let cook till dry on the edges.  Turn, cook till done.  If you have a large griddle you can cook several at once, but if it’s not perfectly flat they will run together.  To serve, lightly butter pancake, add jam or powdered sugar, roll up and eat.  Re-butter griddle as needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment