Welcome to my cookbook! I have several recipes that folks have asked for, so I decided to post them here. Some are included in the ward cookbook, but many of them are things I found after that was published so I wanted a place to put them so my family had access to them. I'll add to this as I find things that I think need to be shared. If you have a recipe you'd like to add, let me know and I'll add you as a contributor.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Bread machine bread (or dough for pizza/calzones)

13 oz water (as hot as the tap will get it)
2 tablespoons powdered milk (or baby formula)
2 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons butter (or bacon drippings, or any fat)
1 ½ teaspoon salt
4 cups bread flour
1 ½ tsp. yeast

Put all ingredients in order in bread machine.  Pizza/calzone dough:  15 oz water, 3 tbs. olive oil instead of butter, 5 cups flour.  Makes enough for 2 pizza crusts or LOTS of calzones.

No comments:

Post a Comment