Welcome to my cookbook! I have several recipes that folks have asked for, so I decided to post them here. Some are included in the ward cookbook, but many of them are things I found after that was published so I wanted a place to put them so my family had access to them. I'll add to this as I find things that I think need to be shared. If you have a recipe you'd like to add, let me know and I'll add you as a contributor.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spinach Salad and Dressing

1 bunch spinach
3-4 hard boiled eggs, chopped
fresh sliced mushrooms
Finely grated mozzarella cheese
crumbled bacon or bacos
thinly sliced red onion
1 can sliced olives

Clean spinach, mix all ingredients together in large bowl. 

2/3 cup oil
½ cup ketchup
¼ cup sugar
3 tbs. lemon juice
½ tsp. salt
½ tsp. paprika
2 tbs. Worcestershire sauce
1 tbs. dried minced onion

Mix above ingredients for dressing, use as desired on spinach salad.  This makes a lot of dressing, you won’t need to make it each time you make the salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment