Welcome to my cookbook! I have several recipes that folks have asked for, so I decided to post them here. Some are included in the ward cookbook, but many of them are things I found after that was published so I wanted a place to put them so my family had access to them. I'll add to this as I find things that I think need to be shared. If you have a recipe you'd like to add, let me know and I'll add you as a contributor.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Monkey Bread

PAM spray
Pecans or Walnuts (optional)
Frozen Roll dough (about 24 rolls)
1 pkg. Regular (not instant) Butterscotch or vanilla pudding, unprepared
¼ cup sugar
¼ cup brown sugar
1 stick butter or margarine, melted

Spray bundt pan generously with PAM spray, add pecans or walnuts if desired.  Put frozen rolls in pan on top of nuts.  Sprinkle pudding mix over frozen rolls.  Mix the sugars and the melted butter, pour evenly over the pudding mix.  Lightly lay plastic wrap over pan, cover with clean towel.  Let stand overnight.  In the morning the rolls will be thawed, raised (if any of them are beginning to droop over the side of the pan, lightly pinch them to “shrink” them a bit) and ready to bake.  Bake at 325 degrees for approximately 30 minutes.  When the monkey bread is done baking, turn bundt pan upside down over a plate.  Shake lightly to loosen, serve with milk, juice, and bacon for a filling, FUN breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment