Welcome to my cookbook! I have several recipes that folks have asked for, so I decided to post them here. Some are included in the ward cookbook, but many of them are things I found after that was published so I wanted a place to put them so my family had access to them. I'll add to this as I find things that I think need to be shared. If you have a recipe you'd like to add, let me know and I'll add you as a contributor.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sour Cream Enchiladas

  lbs. Ground beef, browned with salt and pepper, chopped onion
1 small can tomato sauce
1 package taco or enchilada seasoning mix
1 small (approx. 4 oz) can chopped green chilies
1 dozen flour tortillas

Mix meat, tomato sauce, seasoning mix, and chilies in pan.  Simmer together for a few minutes.  Put scoop of meat mixture in center of each tortilla, roll up, and place in large baking dish. 

Sauce:
2 cans cream of chicken soup
2/3 can water
8-12 oz. Sour cream

Put above in sauce pan, boil.  Pour soup mixture over enchiladas, sprinkle with cheddar cheese (the more the better) and bake 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment