Welcome to my cookbook! I have several recipes that folks have asked for, so I decided to post them here. Some are included in the ward cookbook, but many of them are things I found after that was published so I wanted a place to put them so my family had access to them. I'll add to this as I find things that I think need to be shared. If you have a recipe you'd like to add, let me know and I'll add you as a contributor.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Chicken Lasagna

Grandma O's recipe.  Very rich, white lasagna.


1 chicken, cooked and boned, cut into bite-sized pieces
1 tsp. poultry seasoning
1 pint sour cream
8 oz cream cheese
½ lb. mozzarella cheese, grated
1 tsp. Salt
2/3 cup milk
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can cream of mushroom soup
10 oz lasagna noodles, cooked

Mix all ingredients except noodles and mozzarella cheese in large saucepan. Cook until thoroughly mixed and cream cheese is melted.  Layer noodles, sauce, and mozzarella cheese in 9 by 13 pan, ending with cheese.  Bake 350 degrees 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment