Welcome to my cookbook! I have several recipes that folks have asked for, so I decided to post them here. Some are included in the ward cookbook, but many of them are things I found after that was published so I wanted a place to put them so my family had access to them. I'll add to this as I find things that I think need to be shared. If you have a recipe you'd like to add, let me know and I'll add you as a contributor.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Susie's Banana Bread

Ingredients:

1/2 c shortening
1 c sugar
2 eggs
3/4 c mashed bananas (usually 2)
1 1/4 c flour
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
Cream shortening and sugar, add eggs, bananas. Add dry ingredients, mix well; pour into loaf pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 min. If baked in a 9x9x2 pan, decrease time to 30-35 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment