Welcome to my cookbook! I have several recipes that folks have asked for, so I decided to post them here. Some are included in the ward cookbook, but many of them are things I found after that was published so I wanted a place to put them so my family had access to them. I'll add to this as I find things that I think need to be shared. If you have a recipe you'd like to add, let me know and I'll add you as a contributor.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Hootinany Pancake

First turn on oven to 400. Put 4-8 Tablespoons (to taste) of butter in a 9x13 pan, put in oven to melt. By the time the pancake batter is done, the butter is melted.

Mix in a blender:
6 eggs
½ tsp salt
1 c. milk
1 cup flour

Blend up above mixture and pour into hot melted butter. Bake at 400 for 15-20 minutes. The pancake will be all puffed up in crazy "hills" and golden. Serve hot with syrup and sprinkled with lots of berries.

No comments:

Post a Comment