Welcome to my cookbook! I have several recipes that folks have asked for, so I decided to post them here. Some are included in the ward cookbook, but many of them are things I found after that was published so I wanted a place to put them so my family had access to them. I'll add to this as I find things that I think need to be shared. If you have a recipe you'd like to add, let me know and I'll add you as a contributor.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Applesauce Bundt Cake

1 box cake mix
2 cups applesauce
3 eggs
¼ cup cinnamon sugar

Mix cake mix, applesauce, and eggs together using an electric mixer, until all ingredients are mixed well and then continue to use the mixer for 2 minutes on high.  Pour 1/3 of the batter into bundt pan which has been greased well and dusted with cinnamon sugar.  Sprinkle cinnamon sugar on top cake batter.  Pour second 1/3 of batter into pan, sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.  Pour last 1/3 of batter into pan, top with cinnamon sugar.  Bake at 350 degrees, 40 minutes.  VERY moist, dense cake.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, apparently I wasn't clear enough, per Bridget, and I need to make sure I say, "mix the cake together like it says on the box" so in other words, use a mixer, don't just barely stir it. :)

    ReplyDelete