Welcome to my cookbook! I have several recipes that folks have asked for, so I decided to post them here. Some are included in the ward cookbook, but many of them are things I found after that was published so I wanted a place to put them so my family had access to them. I'll add to this as I find things that I think need to be shared. If you have a recipe you'd like to add, let me know and I'll add you as a contributor.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Mrs. Fields Chocolate Chip Cookies

1 lb. butter (splurge, margarine will work but will affect the quality of the cookie)
1 ½ cup sugar
2 cups brown sugar
1 ½ tsp. salt
3 eggs
2 tbs. vanilla
6 cups flour
1 ½ tsp. baking soda
1 pkg. chocolate chips (semi-sweet or milk)

Cream butter, sugars, eggs, and vanilla.  Add dry ingredients, mix well.  Stir in chocolate chips to distribute evenly.   Drop by spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.  Bake at 350 degrees 8-10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment