Welcome to my cookbook! I have several recipes that folks have asked for, so I decided to post them here. Some are included in the ward cookbook, but many of them are things I found after that was published so I wanted a place to put them so my family had access to them. I'll add to this as I find things that I think need to be shared. If you have a recipe you'd like to add, let me know and I'll add you as a contributor.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Fruit Crisp

Fruit to cover bottom of 9 x 13 pan
1 cup flour
1 cup brown sugar
½ tsp. cinnamon
½ tsp. nutmeg
¼ tsp. salt
1 cube butter or margarine, melted

Spread fruit on bottom of pan, mix remaining ingredients  except butter in bowl.  Add melted butter, mix thoroughly.  Mixture will be crumbly when it’s mixed enough.  Spoon this mixture over fruit, bake 375 degrees for 35 minutes.  Serve with ice cream or whipped cream if you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment