Welcome to my cookbook! I have several recipes that folks have asked for, so I decided to post them here. Some are included in the ward cookbook, but many of them are things I found after that was published so I wanted a place to put them so my family had access to them. I'll add to this as I find things that I think need to be shared. If you have a recipe you'd like to add, let me know and I'll add you as a contributor.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Boston Market Creamed Spinach


I haven't tried this yet, but I love their spinach so I want to give it a try...

10 Ounces Can cream celery soup
1 Tablespoon Flour
4 Tablespoons Butter/Margarine Or Canola Oil
1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Salt
Salt And Pepper
20 Ounces Frozen Chopped Spinach Cooked And Drained
1 Small Onion -- diced


In a saucepan, on medium heat, stir together with wire whisk soup, flour, butter, garlic salt, salt and pepper until smooth and piping hot. Combine with spinach and onion.

No comments:

Post a Comment