Welcome to my cookbook! I have several recipes that folks have asked for, so I decided to post them here. Some are included in the ward cookbook, but many of them are things I found after that was published so I wanted a place to put them so my family had access to them. I'll add to this as I find things that I think need to be shared. If you have a recipe you'd like to add, let me know and I'll add you as a contributor.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Spinach Dip

This is a little different than the typical spinach dip, this does not include that "Knorr" stuff.  I like this one better, but to each his own.  :)

10 oz. pkg chopped frozen spinach, thawed and drained well.  (Chop some more in food processor)
1 cup mayo
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
1/2 cup chopped scallions (green onions)
1/8 tsp. pepper
1/2 tsp. salt

Mix all ingredients in bowl, chill to let flavors blend.  Serve in a hollowed out loaf of bread such as sourdough, pumpernickel, or rye.  Serve with bread cubes for dipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment