Welcome to my cookbook! I have several recipes that folks have asked for, so I decided to post them here. Some are included in the ward cookbook, but many of them are things I found after that was published so I wanted a place to put them so my family had access to them. I'll add to this as I find things that I think need to be shared. If you have a recipe you'd like to add, let me know and I'll add you as a contributor.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Bridget's Pudding Cookies

1 cup butter
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
2 eggs
1 package pudding

(mix above together.)

Add:
2 1/4 cups flour
1 tsp. baking soda
chocolate (or other flavor) chips

Oven @ 375
Bake 8 minutes (if you don't preheat the oven, bake the first batch 10 minutes.)

Bridget has made these using butterscotch pudding with butterscotch chips, vanilla pudding with chocolate chips, etc. I'm sure there's a lot of good combinations.  These are wonderful cookies, very soft.  And they never last long.

1 comment:

  1. Side note- my favorite combo is cheesecake pudding with chocolate chips. So good.

    ReplyDelete