Welcome to my cookbook! I have several recipes that folks have asked for, so I decided to post them here. Some are included in the ward cookbook, but many of them are things I found after that was published so I wanted a place to put them so my family had access to them. I'll add to this as I find things that I think need to be shared. If you have a recipe you'd like to add, let me know and I'll add you as a contributor.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Karen's Delectable Clam Dip

Karen's been making this dip forever.  We used to make up a bowl and take it downstairs to her bedroom with a bag of chips.  The ultimate comfort food snack.  :)

8 oz. cream cheese, softened
6 oz. can clams, minced or chopped
1 tsp. worcestershire sauce (or more to taste)
1 tbs. lemon juice

Loosely drain clams (reserve juice) and mix with all other ingredients.  Thin to desired consistency with reserved juice from clams and or more worcestershire sauce.  Serve with potato chips.  Yum.

2 comments:

  1. SO YUMMY!! I've been making it for my girls since they were little, so they're hooked on it, too. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the original recipe called for letting the flavors blend for a few hours but it never gets a chance to sit in the fridge that long. :) This is one of those make it and eat it right now things.

    ReplyDelete