- 4oz can diced jalapeños, well drained OR 4-6 Fresh Jalapeños, roasted and diced (include seeds for extra spice)
- 8oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup + 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp. dried parsley
Instructions for roasting jalapeños:
Cut fresh jalapeños in half, then place face down on a baking sheet. Broil jalapeños until the skins blacken and bubble up. Remove from broiler and peel outer skin.
Directions for the dip:
1. In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese and sour cream.
2. Add cheddar cheese, 3/4 cup parmesan cheese, and diced jalapeños. Mix well.
3. Spoon into 8x8 baking dish, or medium sized cast iron pan, spreading evenly.
4. In a medium bowl, mix bread crumbs, melted butter, 1/4 parmesan cheese, and dried parsley.
5. Sprinkle bread crumb topping evenly over jalapeño mixture.
6. Bake at 400˚F / 200˚C for 20 minutes, or until hot and bread crumbs are golden brown.
7. Serve with chips, warm tortillas, bread, or crackers.