Welcome to my cookbook! I have several recipes that folks have asked for, so I decided to post them here. Some are included in the ward cookbook, but many of them are things I found after that was published so I wanted a place to put them so my family had access to them. I'll add to this as I find things that I think need to be shared. If you have a recipe you'd like to add, let me know and I'll add you as a contributor.

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Amish Pineapple Cream Cheese Squares




Preheat oven to 350.

Put all together in one bowl, in order given:
1-20 oz can crushed pineapple
2 eggs
2 c sugar
1 t vanilla
2 c flour
2 t baking powder
dash salt
Mix and put into greased sheet cake pan (jelly roll or GFS half sheet pan). Bake 20 minutes. DO NOT OVERBAKE!. When cooled, top with Cream Cheese Frosting.

Cream Cheese Frosting:
8 oz cream cheese
1 stick butter or margarine
1/2 tsp vanilla
dash salt
Cream together. Then add: 2c powdered sugar
Mix well. Spread onto cooled cake and garnish with chopped nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment