Welcome to my cookbook! I have several recipes that folks have asked for, so I decided to post them here. Some are included in the ward cookbook, but many of them are things I found after that was published so I wanted a place to put them so my family had access to them. I'll add to this as I find things that I think need to be shared. If you have a recipe you'd like to add, let me know and I'll add you as a contributor.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Zesty Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken

Everyone has raved about this. I haven't tried it, but it has turned out really well for everyone else.


ZESTY SLOW COOKER BBQ CHICKEN

3 lbs Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves
1 - 18 oz Mesquite BBQ Sauce
1/2 cup Zesty Italian Salad Dressing
1/4 cup Brown Sugar
2 TBS Worcestershire Sauce

Combine BBQ Sauce, Italian dressing, brown sugar, and Worcestershire in a gallon size bag. Mix in bag. Add chicken. Freeze.

Thaw, place in slow cooker and cook for 6-8 hours on low. Use fork to shred chicken, and serve on buns. 

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! I submitted this one and I never heard anything back so I was wondering how it went. They are yummy!

    ReplyDelete