Welcome to my cookbook! I have several recipes that folks have asked for, so I decided to post them here. Some are included in the ward cookbook, but many of them are things I found after that was published so I wanted a place to put them so my family had access to them. I'll add to this as I find things that I think need to be shared. If you have a recipe you'd like to add, let me know and I'll add you as a contributor.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Stuffed bell peppers

These worked well. I personally would rather not have pre boiled them, but they were still good.


Stuffed Green Peppers
4 large green peppers
3/4 lb ground beef
2 T chopped onion
1 t salt
1/8 t garlic salt
2 cups cooked rice
1 cup Salsa
2 cups Grated cheddar cheese

De-seed peppers and boil 5 minutes. Cook ground beef and onion. Stir in salt, garlic, rice and salsa. Stuff the peppers and put in a baking dish. Top with cheese.
Cover and bake 350* for 45 min.
Bake uncovered 15 minutes longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment