Welcome to my cookbook! I have several recipes that folks have asked for, so I decided to post them here. Some are included in the ward cookbook, but many of them are things I found after that was published so I wanted a place to put them so my family had access to them. I'll add to this as I find things that I think need to be shared. If you have a recipe you'd like to add, let me know and I'll add you as a contributor.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Ham & Cheese Rolls

This would be good with pretty much any filling.



Ham & Cheese Rolls (4 servings)

Take 1 piece of dough and roll it into a circle (we used some frozen roll dough, placed in the fridge overnight so they had thawed but not risen) Put one 1 oz cheese (about 1 cup shredded) and 1/4 cup chopped ham in middle. Fold over the dough and seal. Spray a piece of foil with non stick spray. Wrap roll in foil, then put in gallon size zip top bag. Freeze.

Unwrap. Place on cookie sheet and bake 30 minutes or until golden brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment