Welcome to my cookbook! I have several recipes that folks have asked for, so I decided to post them here. Some are included in the ward cookbook, but many of them are things I found after that was published so I wanted a place to put them so my family had access to them. I'll add to this as I find things that I think need to be shared. If you have a recipe you'd like to add, let me know and I'll add you as a contributor.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Breakfast Burritos

These were surprisingly good and super easy to just microwave for a minute or so.


Breakfast Burritos
Makes 4 burritos

4 large Tortillas
1/3 lb sausage, cooked and drained
6 eggs, scrambled with salt and pepper to taste
1 cups shredded cheese

Warm tortillas in the microwave to soften. Fill each tortilla with some sausage, eggs, and cheese. Wrap into a burrito and then wrap in foil. Put foil wrapped burritos into a ziploc bag and freeze. Thaw and bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and they are heated through, rotating halfway through baking time.

1 comment: