Welcome to my cookbook! I have several recipes that folks have asked for, so I decided to post them here. Some are included in the ward cookbook, but many of them are things I found after that was published so I wanted a place to put them so my family had access to them. I'll add to this as I find things that I think need to be shared. If you have a recipe you'd like to add, let me know and I'll add you as a contributor.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Spiral cut hot dogs for grill

Best hot dog tip ever

Click on the link above to go to a little clip which will show you how to spiral cut your hot dog before grilling it.  (Looks pretty easy.)  That way you get a lot more surface area to get the yummy browned area of hot dog plus a lot of good nooks and crannies for plenty of mustard.  (mmmmm...)  Kosher hot dogs are always best.

I can't get the picture to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment