Welcome to my cookbook! I have several recipes that folks have asked for, so I decided to post them here. Some are included in the ward cookbook, but many of them are things I found after that was published so I wanted a place to put them so my family had access to them. I'll add to this as I find things that I think need to be shared. If you have a recipe you'd like to add, let me know and I'll add you as a contributor.

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Dry Shampoo


  • 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
  • ¼ cup water
  • 1 tablespoon of rubbing alcohol


Mix together, pour into a spray bottle and give it a shake!

To use: spray anywhere on hair that needs to be de-greased. Do not soak your hair and/or scalp, just dampen it.  Run a comb or your fingers through your hair to distribute evenly, then blow dry. Repeat if necessary.  

No comments:

Post a Comment