Welcome to my cookbook! I have several recipes that folks have asked for, so I decided to post them here. Some are included in the ward cookbook, but many of them are things I found after that was published so I wanted a place to put them so my family had access to them. I'll add to this as I find things that I think need to be shared. If you have a recipe you'd like to add, let me know and I'll add you as a contributor.

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Chicken Casserole

  • 4-5 chicken breasts or tenderloins 
  • 1 can cream of chicken soup
  • 1 cup sour cream
  • 1 tube crushed Ritz crackers
  • 1 stick melted butter
  • 1 T poppy seeds (optional)
Chicken Casserole
Cook chicken in oil on the stove, seasoned with garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper)

Chicken Casserole cut up cooked chicken into bite-sized pieces, and put in a 9 x 13 casserole dish
Chicken Casserole
Chicken Casserole Mix cream of chicken soup and sour cream and spread over chicken. Put the tube of crackers in a ziploc bag and crush with a rolling pin, spread crushed crackers over soup and sour cream mixture. Melt butter and drizzle over the top. Sprinkle poppy seeds on top (I usually omit these.)
Chicken Casserole
Bake at 350 degrees for 1/2 hour until golden brown and bubbly.

Chicken Casserole

No comments:

Post a Comment