Welcome to my cookbook! I have several recipes that folks have asked for, so I decided to post them here. Some are included in the ward cookbook, but many of them are things I found after that was published so I wanted a place to put them so my family had access to them. I'll add to this as I find things that I think need to be shared. If you have a recipe you'd like to add, let me know and I'll add you as a contributor.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Spinach and Artichoke Potato Casserole


1 lg. pkg frozen hash browns, thawed
1 ¼ cup chicken broth or stock
½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
1 tsp garlic salt
8 oz cream cheese
1 jar (7.5 oz) marinated artichoke hearts
6 oz chopped baby spinach (can use frozen, reduce to one pkg chopped, thaw and squeeze excess moisture from spinach before use.)
½ cup sliced green onions
4 oz. shredded cheddar cheese

Pre-heat oven to 425, spray 9 x 13 glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.  Heat broth, garlic salt, parmesan and cream cheeses, and artichoke hearts in medium saucepan and mix till cheeses are melted.  Stir in spinach and cook till wilted.  Set aside.  Put thawed hash browns in baking dish, stir in sliced green onions.  Add cheese/broth mixture and stir to cover potatoes well.  Sprinkle cheddar cheese over the top and cover loosely with foil.  Bake 30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment