Welcome to my cookbook! I have several recipes that folks have asked for, so I decided to post them here. Some are included in the ward cookbook, but many of them are things I found after that was published so I wanted a place to put them so my family had access to them. I'll add to this as I find things that I think need to be shared. If you have a recipe you'd like to add, let me know and I'll add you as a contributor.

Monday, May 19, 2014

Corn and black bean salad

1 1/2 cups black beans
1 cup frozen (thawed) or fresh sweet corn
1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
1/4 cup torn fresh cilantro
2 limes, juiced
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper

Combine all ingredients together in a large bowl and toss. This tastes best when made an hour or so ahead of time and will stay fresh in the fridge for a day or two if kept in a sealed container.

No comments:

Post a Comment