Welcome to my cookbook! I have several recipes that folks have asked for, so I decided to post them here. Some are included in the ward cookbook, but many of them are things I found after that was published so I wanted a place to put them so my family had access to them. I'll add to this as I find things that I think need to be shared. If you have a recipe you'd like to add, let me know and I'll add you as a contributor.

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Too easy Banana Bread


1 box yellow cake mix
2 eggs
3-4 overripe bananas

Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix well. Fill two small, greased loaf pans or one large loaf pan. Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes (longer if using large loaf pan.)
Even though I have a banana bread recipe that I really like I found this one on the web and thought I'd post it for those times when there just wasn't time to make banana bread the real way, but you have over-ripe bananas and you want to use them up.  I haven't tried this but it looks pretty easy.  Plus you could probably do these in a muffin tin pan too.  (I'd bake them at the same temperature for about 20 minutes, test for doneness.)

No comments:

Post a Comment