Welcome to my cookbook! I have several recipes that folks have asked for, so I decided to post them here. Some are included in the ward cookbook, but many of them are things I found after that was published so I wanted a place to put them so my family had access to them. I'll add to this as I find things that I think need to be shared. If you have a recipe you'd like to add, let me know and I'll add you as a contributor.

Friday, November 29, 2019

COMFORT BAKE BREAKFAST

Ingredients:

5 eggs
1/4 cup milk
16 oz refrigerated breakfast biscuits (the Pillsbury flakey kind)
4 scallions (green onions, spring onions, whatever you prefer to call them)
1 cup shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese
If you’re into the meats – cooked center cut bacon or cooked sausage

11×17 pan, sprayed with cooking spray (Note: a 9×13 works too, but might need to bake a little longer)

1. Mix your eggs and milk in a large bowl.  Cut each biscuit into fours and add it to the bowl.  do this before cooking the bacon or cutting up the scallions – give the biscuits some time to really soak in the eggs.

2.  Cut up your scallions, shred your cheese, cook and break up your bacon (or sausage). Add everything to the bowl. 

3. Mix it all up and pour into your pan.  Bake at 350 for 25 minutes (make sure it isn’t runny.)

No comments:

Post a Comment