Welcome to my cookbook! I have several recipes that folks have asked for, so I decided to post them here. Some are included in the ward cookbook, but many of them are things I found after that was published so I wanted a place to put them so my family had access to them. I'll add to this as I find things that I think need to be shared. If you have a recipe you'd like to add, let me know and I'll add you as a contributor.

Friday, October 6, 2017



Ingredients

Rolls
1 package (8 count) refrigerated crescent rolls
4 oz. cream cheese, cold
2 Tbsp. granulated sugar
¼ tsp. lemon extract
zest of ½ lemon

Glaze
1 c. powdered sugar
1½ Tbsp. lemon juice
zest of ½ lemon
Instructions
In a medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, granulated sugar, lemon extract, and lemon zest.
Beat on medium-high speed until mixture comes together.
Unroll crescent roll dough into triangles; spoon cream cheese filling onto wider end of each triangle.
Gently roll the dough, starting with the wider end and tucking the corners, into crescent shapes.
Place 2 inches apart on a lightly greased or parchment -lined baking sheet.
Bake at 375 degrees for 12-14 minutes or until golden brown.
Let rolls cool on a wire rack.
Once cool, prepare glaze by combining all ingredients until smooth.
Drizzle glaze evenly over rolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment