Welcome to my cookbook! I have several recipes that folks have asked for, so I decided to post them here. Some are included in the ward cookbook, but many of them are things I found after that was published so I wanted a place to put them so my family had access to them. I'll add to this as I find things that I think need to be shared. If you have a recipe you'd like to add, let me know and I'll add you as a contributor.

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Spicy Marinated Summer Vegetables

SPICY MARINATED SUMMER VEGETABLES
Author: 
Recipe type: Side Dish
Spicy, marinated vegetables that are full of flavor and perfect for any occasion.
INGREDIENTS
  • ¼ c Oil
  • ¾ c Apple Cider Vinegar
  • 2 tsp. Salt
  • 1 tsp. Sugar
  • 1 tsp Tabasco Sauce
  • 1 Head Broccoli
  • 1 Head Cauliflower
  • 1 can Olives
  • ¼ Red Onion
  • 1 Green Pepper
  • 1 Yellow Pepper
  • Red Pepper
INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Chop up all vegetables and place in a large bowl. Put the rest of the ingredients on top of the vegetables and stir to coat all of the vegetables. If the bowl has a lid, place the lid on the bowl. If the bowl doesn’t have a lid, put vegetable mixture in a large bag that can be sealed shut. Let vegetables marinate while turning veggies every few hours. For best taste, allow the vegetables 24 hours to marinate.
It is a great side dish that is full of flavor without being packed full of calories too!
Spicy Summer Salad Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment