Welcome to my cookbook! I have several recipes that folks have asked for, so I decided to post them here. Some are included in the ward cookbook, but many of them are things I found after that was published so I wanted a place to put them so my family had access to them. I'll add to this as I find things that I think need to be shared. If you have a recipe you'd like to add, let me know and I'll add you as a contributor.

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Breakfast Pizza

Crust:
2 c. flour
3 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 c butter
3/4-1c milk

Toppings:
1 lb sausage
1 c frozen hash browns, thawed
1 c shredded cheddar cheese
3 eggs, lightly beaten
3 Tbsp milk
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp pepper

Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl. Mix well. Use a fork to cut in the butter and mix until resembles coarse crumbs. Slowly add milk and stir until mixture leaves the side of the bowl and forms a soft, moist, dough. Press dough into a greased 9x13 baking dish.

Cook sausage; drain. Layer sausage, hash browns, and cheese on top of the dough. In a small bowl, stir eggs, milk, salt, and pepper together. Pour evenly over pizza. Bake at 375* for 20 minutes or until eggs are set and crust is golden.

No comments:

Post a Comment