Welcome to my cookbook! I have several recipes that folks have asked for, so I decided to post them here. Some are included in the ward cookbook, but many of them are things I found after that was published so I wanted a place to put them so my family had access to them. I'll add to this as I find things that I think need to be shared. If you have a recipe you'd like to add, let me know and I'll add you as a contributor.

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Warm and creamy bacon dip






Warm and Creamy Bacon Dip
  • 8 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
  • 2 c. sour cream
  • 3 oz. cooked bacon, crumbled (or bacon bits.)
  • 2 c. Cheddar cheese, shredded
  • 1 c. green onion, chopped
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. In a bowl, combine all the ingredients. Place in a 1-quart baking dish. Cover and heat in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until hot. Serve with sliced French bread, crackers, and/or chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment