Welcome to my cookbook! I have several recipes that folks have asked for, so I decided to post them here. Some are included in the ward cookbook, but many of them are things I found after that was published so I wanted a place to put them so my family had access to them. I'll add to this as I find things that I think need to be shared. If you have a recipe you'd like to add, let me know and I'll add you as a contributor.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Fruit salad dressing

This makes enough dressing for a big bowl of fruit salad.  Bridget got the recipe online somewhere and made it for her "break the fast" today.  It was delicious.


  • 8 ounces cream cheese, softened  (the recipe called for strawberry cream cheese but we didn't have that)
  • 1/2 cup brown sugar
  • 2 tsp. vanilla
  • 1/2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
  • 1/2 cup crushed pretzles or nuts (optional, she didn't use this) to give a little crunch


Mix all ingredients together, pour over bowl of cut up fruit.  (Bridget's fruit salad was cut up fresh pineapple, honeydew melon, cantaloupe, and grapes.)  Serves at least 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment