Welcome to my cookbook! I have several recipes that folks have asked for, so I decided to post them here. Some are included in the ward cookbook, but many of them are things I found after that was published so I wanted a place to put them so my family had access to them. I'll add to this as I find things that I think need to be shared. If you have a recipe you'd like to add, let me know and I'll add you as a contributor.

Monday, October 31, 2011

Mom Smith’s Cinnamon Rolls

Combine the following ingredients:
1 can evaporate milk
1 can hot tap water
1 cup sugar
4 tsp. salt
5 eggs
1/2 cup oil

Dissolve 4 tablespoons yeast in 1 cup warm water and add to above mixture.

Add flour until it "looks right" (my mom's words...haha) I never have measured it, but today I had a 5 lb bag of flour and I used roughly half the bag.

Add raisins (as many as you want)

Let rise in bowl; roll out and spread with melted butter and cinnamon & sugar. After cinnamon rolls are on pan, let rise again.

Bake at 350 for 13-15 minutes. Frost while still warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment